Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Welcome: My first Blog Post Ever!

Wow, I never thought that I'd take the time to write a blog, but here I am.
Seeing as I am now more than half-way through my pregnancy the "Nesting Instinct" has taken full effect and I have been sewing and crocheting like a mad woman!
I have been scouring the internet looking for free patterns and ideas to get me started and have found so many helpful blogs out there with free tutorials, patterns and a host of ideas. I thought to myself, why not do the same for others and create a blog to post all my ideas and creations and such.
So here we are. 
I have learned that as soon as the baby comes my creative zest ceases for a season so I have become just frantic with creativity, thinking of all the things I want to make before she gets here. 
My husband who is ever supportive and encouraging of my crazed hobbies suggested that I try and sell some of my creations. So now I have even more excitement over making things. 
The only thing I have to decide now is what to make first!

Two of my friends recently had baby girls and so I focused on some cute little crochet booties.

With the help of a free pattern I found here at Whistle and Ivy (She's amazing!) I adapted it until I got the shape that I wanted and now I have a bunch of cute Mary Jane shoes in different sizes. 




What do you think? Aren't they just the cutest? 
(If you'd like a pair $15 each, just email me :)

3 comments: