Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Baby Bonnets!!

A friend of mine asked if I could make her a couple of baby shoes as a baby shower gift for twins. I was excited with the idea since I LOVE twins. (I have two sets of twin nieces and nephews and they are so much fun!) 



Once I had finished the shoes I thought how cute they would be with this baby bonnet that I had pinned a few days earlier. Found here at crochetlatte.com for free!
Here are my favorite baby bonnets.





Then my Aunty asked me to make her some baby boy things for a baby shower she was going to in the summer, and I couldn't help but think that there must be some cute baby boy hat I could make similar to the girls bonnets. I found the cutest little hat here, but I struggled with it for quite some time either because the pattern didn't seem quite right. I managed to figure out my own version and here is the result. Pretty cute huh?




2 comments: